Gratitude has become a cornerstone of my days. I don’t get to this post every week (though I think it would benefit me greatly if I did), but I have daily reminders of how blessed my life is.
Today I am grateful…
- For having the resources to improve my life. I am smart, learn quickly and have a passion for helping other people. It’s paying off.
- I am grateful for the constant improvements in technology that make working from home with my kids possible.
- Technology has allowed me to make some wonderful friends. We have never met but they help be get through every day and take my blogging to the next level.
- My children are healthy and growing. They are strong kids, with quick minds who love to learn and explore their world.
- I have love in my life. I meet every person with a sense of loving them as they are and hoping our interaction leaves them with a smile on their face and a spring in their step.
- I love my home. It may not be the cleanest home, the neatest home or the most fashionable home. But it is ours, and we have enough space to welcome guests to come visit and connect.
Gratitude keeps me getting up in the morning and helps me to find the silver lining in any situation. What is your silver lining for today?